Please take the time to go through the following items before you leave for your trip. We ask that all notes you leave for us be typed not handwritten.
- Clients are responsible for confirming their visits 48 hrs prior to their trip. We do not call to confirm visits.
- Set thermostats / AC units / fans at temps that will be comfortable for your pets.
- Leave a note on the door that leads to your garage whether it should be locked or not. We don’t want to lock you out.
- Stock up on paper towels, pet food, kitty litter, medication etc. to last your entire trip. Leaving extra supplies in case you are delayed. Fees will be charged if we need to ‘shop’ for supplies.
- Clean the litter boxes and fill with fresh litter before leaving.
- Count heads just before leaving and let us know which pets were left outside.
- Inform neighbors who may be looking out for your property that we will be making visits to your home.
- Remember to leave your emergency contact Information.
- Keep all information in your client profile current, phone numbers, veterinary information, etc. Please contact In Balance Dog at anytime to make sure your information is current.
- Please let us know of anyone other than In Balance Dog has permission to enter your home while you are away (maid, plumber, neighbor, etc).
Leave out the following items for us:
- Paper towels
- Cleaning spray for floors / carpet / rugs
- Pet brushes
- Pet Carrier
- Broom / dustpan
- Sponge / carpet brush
Extra notes for In Balance Dog. On the first visit we will look for notes from you taped to the refridgerator. Please include:
- Are there are any food or exercise restrictions?
- Has your pet suffered any recent injuries?